Ingredients for 1 jar of sauce:
- 400 g of canned tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ a teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or basil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 g of fresh basil (optional but worth it)
- Heat a pot or pan with high edges of oil.
- Roast garlic with onions for 4 minutes.
- After that, put all the spices and canned tomatoes in a pot/pan.
- Stir well and simmer for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Turn off the heat, wait for it to cool, add fresh basil and whisk with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Store in a jar in the refrigerator
- Use as a pasta sauce, spread on a toast or pizza base, season the meat, and any other food you normally taste with tomato sauce.
Eat right. Have fun. Master real Italian pizza art!