Ingredients for 2 medium-sized pizzas:
- 250 g of wheat flour + an additional small handful to sprinkle on the table
- 3 g of salt
- 5 g of dry yeast
- 190 ml of warm/lukewarm water (it must be warm but not hot, otherwise the yeast will become ineffective and the dough will not rise!)
- 5 ml of olive oil
- In a small bowl, mix the dry yeast with 30 ml of warm water and let them rise/stand for a few minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour with the salt.
- Pour the remaining 160 ml of water into the flour and salt mixture, then add the yeast and, after mixing with a spoon, transfer the entire mass to a lined tabletop.
- Knead the dough for 10 minutes. No shorter and no longer.
- Then grease the bottom of the clean bowl with oil, transfer the dough to it and cover it with a cling film or wax cloth and leave for a couple of hours until the dough doubles.
- When you have about 45 minutes left, place the stone in the oven and turn it on with the grill function and set the maximum heat, do not skip this step, because the oven must be extremely hot.
- When the dough has doubled, divide it into two parts.
- Dust your SliceCook pizza peel very well with semolina flour or cornmeal and set your pizza dough on it making sure it slides easily when moved . Place the selected sauce, cheese, and other ingredients on top.
- Then place in a hot oven and bake until the edges of the pizza are golden and the cheese has melted.
- Remove the pizza carefully and cut it with SliceCook cutter. Serve without waiting for anything (before serving, cover the edges of the pizza with olive oil, grate fresh garlic and add fresh spinach, basil, or arugula).
Eat right. Have fun. Master real Italian pizza art!